View Profile 8BitGamer

4 Game Reviews

Looks great!

I love the graphics! The animations are amazing!

My biggest problem was the space bar not registering. It seemed that jumping on enemies was a bit off as well, I could swear I had jumped on top of them but they still damaged me, mildly frustrating, but I got used to how it worked.

Keep it up, it's pretty fun!

Awesome!

Great game!

The only problem I had was that it would randomly not give me the money I earned for the level, but it would be there after I played another level.

Very nice!

This is a great game, I love the art style, it's a break from the constant dark greys and browns in a ton of games. I liked the Kirby music and the Sonic sound effects.

This game plays a lot like The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy, I loved that game!

2 Audio Reviews

Very cool.

I agree with everyone about the reverb, but other than that, I can see this as background music in a game. I just don't know what kind though, about four different genres pop into my head when I listen to this.

Archduke responds:

Haha awesome. I would love for any of my stuff to be used in any flash, that would freakin' sweet.

I love it!

I love the melody and the fact that it could easily be in a video game. I play the drums and I love the way they sound in this song.

Archduke responds: